Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Ready for baby brother!!

So the baby brother talk has been escalating the past few weeks. Apparently he is coming home soon. It is a little confusing since he is already home (in Mommy's belly), but I guess that means Mommy has to go away first and then they will both come home with baby brother outside of Mommy's belly. All I know is that I was pretty excited to be a big brother, but now they are telling me I have to stay at Lita's house for a night or two and I am not so sure I like this whole baby brother thing anymore. My room did get an upgrade so I have that going for me.


Since my last post, I had a huge Fiesta party at school. I met the King (see the pics) and played guitar and danced. For Easter, we went to Indiana to visit Jill, Emeka, Sonny, and Esphyr. For an added bonus, I got to hang out with Eshpyr's Grampa Paul and Grama Rosie. It turns out that almost everyone I know named Paul can really play the guiter (Mr. Paul at school and Grampa Paul in Indiana). Since my name is the spanish version of Paul, I guess I am destined to play guitar too. Maybe one of those big mariachi guitars....


Mom and Dad have been working hard on "getting ready for baby brother". I am not sure what the big deal is, but I can't wait to play with him. Mom and Dad keep asking me what I should name him. At first I said Rico (after a boy in my class), but I don't like that name anymore. Gretchen's (another classmate) baby brother's name is August. That sounded good for a while. Now I have setlled on simply Baby Brother. It's short and to the point. However, after my guitar-playing revelation, I may opt for Paul so that we can play guitar together.


I hope you enjoy this post. If this whole baby brother business is as good as they make it sound, it may be a while before I post again. If not, this blog may become a gripe-fest.


Hasta Luego,
Pablo Elias Acosta


Pictures: click here

No comments:

Post a Comment